The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Monday, March 13, 2006

And now for something a little different

Greetings to all. I continue to lack time to devote to the Logic Lifeline like I should. Perhaps if I did not fritter my time talking about Chinese food or if I gave in to word verification I might have enough time to piece together a good post. Never fear, I have no plans to abandon you all. I just have a few very serious deadlines and in the middle of it have been somewhat sick.

In the meantime, for those who have not seen these sites, I have a treat for you. While I do not intend to add permanent links, if you want to see some very unusually funny stuff here are a couple of recommendations:

The People's Cube

Scrappleface

I will throw in something both beautiful and bizarre, too.
All Things Beautiful


I hope you enjoy!

AICS

1 Comments:

  • At 3:59 AM, Blogger LA Sunset said…

    Both Scrapple face and the People's Cube are great sites.

    During the election the Cube had a spin off site called "Communists for Kerry", it was great too. It's one of the first blogs I visited.

    Both my wife and I have been sick too. We are on antibiotics, though. But she sounds a lot rougher than me. Hang in there, spring is around the corner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home