The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Sunday, February 26, 2006

New addition to my blog list

Recently I saw that my friend LASunsett at the Political Yen/Yang makes a big fanfare when he adds a new link to his blogroll. I think this is a good practice. Of course this means I need to apologize to all the others on the list that I did not give a big fanfare to. LA also pointed out a good point: that he does not automatically reciprocate linking to a blog just because they link to him. While I did not have that policy in place, I have so far linked to only quality blogs that deserve the honor anyway (with one nepotistic exception - my sons somewhat short lived blog. Hopefully I can give him a kick in the seat of his pants to get posting again).

I am happy to introduce my link to the Generation Why blog. He is one of the few who does not write under an alias. Author Jason Smith is a Weblog Awards finalist for 2005. I have been looking at this blog for some time on a regular basis and have linked to a few of his posts. The last couple of weeks, Jason has been on quite a roll. Some recent great posts are the following:

- The sloppy New York Times
- The Democrats - If the election were held today fantasy
- The Texas Dorm Ricin Story
- The heartwarming basketball story of the autistic boy who scored 20 pts
- Democrats violate ethics rules to claim Republicans violated ethics rules
- The Bush Lied Impeachment case vs. the Saddam Tapes

So there it is. My fanfare welcome of Generation Why. I hope you visit this and my other great links often.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger LA Sunset said…

    Looks like a good find, I checked it out and will continue to do so.

    I like to give a plug when I blogroll someone, because otherwise, many people do not read the blogroll with any regularity and will not notice it, when your blogroll gets big.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home