The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Deviant Words in Posts Key to Hits

I have had quite a number of hits all week. Are people coming to my blog to read my views or looking for a Logic Lifeline? No. Most of the hits are from people doing Google searches for "Bathroom Signals". I wonder how many are searching as voyeurs to learn about the deviant lifestyles of others and how many are coming here wanting to know what the signals are so they can put them to use. Sorry, no "how to" lessons here. You are on your own. I know Malott stated once how he put some word in his post and the hits came rolling in. I could think of a few things to post on that would result in a wave of hits. That's not the kind of hits I am looking for.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger SkyePuppy said…

    I still get hits on my posts on Auschwitz, Top 10 Hubble Photos, a global warming post with an image of the ocean currents, 21 Suggestions, and other odd posts now and then. I even recently had someone looking for info on quicksand (one of my favorites, from 2005).

    It goes in spurts, as though today some instructor in an online class with students all over the world just gave an assignment to report on Auschwitz, and they all came to my blog. I don't quite get it.

    Yours, I get. Deviants are ever hopeful...

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Jacob said…

    I get loads of dirty keyword searches all the time, it happens.

    I had a few thousand hits over the course of about three days a while ago when I posted a picture of an aborted foetus. It amazed me how many people out there who seem fascinated in that.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Skyepuppy,

    I get hits from years old posts. It is amazing.

    Jacob,

    I wonder if I put "Better Mouse Trap" if the blogosphere would beat a path to my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home