The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Where are the no-nukes?

A Chinese official has threatened to lob nukes at us if we interfere with their take over of Taiwan. Time to export some no-nukes to China to make their life miserable for awhile. Of course I don't ever recall a single no-nuke demonstration that was not targeted for the US to disarm. China, Russia, India, Pakistan, Iran, North Korea can have all the nukes they want without fear of being demonstrated against: but not the US.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Roman D. Stauffer said…

    Thanks for visiting my West Virginia blog. I wanted to check your blog out and it looks pretty good. I may link you. I think the China/Taiwan situation is going to cause some tension in our relationship with China. I hope that the Chinese government doesn't do something stupid that will cause us to come to the aid of Taiwan. I believe the U.S. has expressed that it will support and defend Taiwan in such a situation. That is a conflict I do not even want to think about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home