The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Monday, January 02, 2006

2006 Predictions by the Anchoress blog

Since I have posted some predictions, I have been interested when I see predictions of others. The Anchoress blog is one I look at from time to time. She has posted quite a number of predictions that while seeming to be humorous, have a strong element of truth to them. There are 21 in all that you can read by clicking on my title link. I will give a few to spark your interest:
"4) The WaPo will pull back from that story. The NY Times, mad with hate, will run over a cliff with it. The L.A. Times will save itself.

7) CBS will ignore my excellent suggestion and hire Katie Couric to read the CBS Evening News. Surprised by her high negatives and low ratings (after the initial curiosity bump) they will trail NBC news, but not ABC. Stagnation and mediocrity will follow. The expensive kind.

13) Rudy Giuliani and Jeb Bush will both say they’re not running for president in ‘08. One of them will be telling the truth. "
Please feel free to add any predictions you might have as I would be interested to read them. If you made any on your blog, please feel free to leave your link.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger LA Sunset said…

    I predict Notre Dame will come back strong. They fell short today, but they are back.

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Any predictions on the Chicago Bears? I don't dare or I will jinx them.

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger LA Sunset said…

    They have as good of a chance to get to the Super Bowl as anyone, from the NFC. Their defense is good enough to stop Seattle. It will depend on how healthy they are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home