The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Martin Sheen to become pretend former president

AP is reporting that NBC has decided to pull the plug on West Wing. Since I never saw the show, I will not comment on what I have heard about it. I will leave those kind of actions to David Letterman. I will comment on how in politics and media, it is strange how actors pretending to be something can be taken seriously as if they were real. Martin Sheen is often shown as a "real" president, as if he has the experience to comment on presidential issues. I guess Martin Sheen can now officially go from being a pretend president to a pretend former president. I am sure liberals everywhere are in mourning that this show is ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home