The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Saturday, January 14, 2006

If Zawahari is dead he is stupid

I have not allowed myself to hope too strongly that we got #2 so I am not disappointed. Just when I was reading things that started to make me think it was possible, I read in the ABC News report the following:
"Villagers described seeing an unmanned plane circling the area for the last few days and then bombs falling in the early morning darkness."
When I read that, I began to worry that we did not get him. If the villagers saw the drone for a few days, it is not likely Zawahari would stick around. If he did, then he is more stupid than I thought. No, I don't think we got him. I hope I am wrong.

I wonder what the liberals are hoping? How many are fearful we got him? How many are preparing their diatribes that Bin Laden is still on the loose, so this would not matter? We have not heard from Osama since just before the '04 election if I remember correctly? We have heard from Zawahari a couple of times alone. Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home