The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Monday, February 20, 2006

Light blog warning

I was tempted last night to post a light blog warning. I have so much to do at work and at home that blogging will need to be squeezed in with a crow bar over the next few days.

Then the first day of my work week I get sick, so this warning is a foregone conclusion. I now have about 10 days of work to do in 4 remaining.

It is interesting to see the Portgate drama unfold. Hopefully by the time I come back it will be resolved. Other than that it looks like the most I will miss is more Cheney shooting coverage.

See you in a few. Thanks for everyone's support and I hope you come back.

AICS

2 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Malott said…

    Your vacation from blogging is unacceptable. It will not be tolerated.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks. I'll be back as soon as I can.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home