The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Two Thumbs up for Tony Snow Pick

I have two thumbs up on the pick for Tony Snow to replace Scott McClellan as White House Spokesman. While I realize that Tony will need to speak for the WH and not himself, it is my hope that during negotiations he obtained permission to make things lively. I'm sure McClellan is a nice guy, but I think sometimes you just wanted to check his pulse. I hope Tony is allowed to cut loose a bit more than your usual spokesman. Otherwise they might as well have just kept Scottie.

I am sure what makes this very fun is the comments on the WH Press Corp Tony has made over the years. I look forward to his first interchange with Helen Thomas.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger LA Sunset said…

    I agree, this is going to be very interesting. I am sure the WH knows of his past disagreements with the administration, but they picked him, anyway. They know that the WH needs a shot in the arm and this could be the very shot.

    One thing for sure, Tony is a very quick thinker, probably much quicker on his feet that Scott was. Scott was not a bad Press Sec'y, but clearly he was not the lively debater that Tony has proven himself to be over the years.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    I thought Ari Fleisher was excellent and that Tony will also be excellent. I think it really makes a difference. Judging from the liberals reaction they know Tony will be a shot in the arm for Bush and are doing all they can to mitigate it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home