The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Sunday, August 20, 2006

AICS has returned

I have returned from a fun and mostly restful vacation. While gone I had sporadic internet availability so I was able to drop in from time to time to see how things were going. I must say that Return to Westernesse has made a fantastic debut here at the Logic Lifeline. The posts were frequent and very well written. R2W also had good responses to comments left here. I may or may not go back and add to the comments.

Sundays and Mondays are always difficult for me to post. If I can, great; otherwise it may be Tuesday before I am back to full speed. Thanks to the readers who keep coming back and commenting here, regardless of agreement.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Return to Westernesse said…

    AICS,

    Welcome back. I was glad to "keep things warm" for you. I only hope your readership hasn't gone down too much in your absense. If so, maybe you can charm some of them back.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger LA Sunset said…

    Welcome back AICS. R2W had them eating out of the palm of his hand. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home