The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Finally Got My Anti-UN Icon


I have been bobbing around on the Best Conservative Blog list over at the Honor Network for a few months now. Each month I breath a sigh of relief at not being named #1, since I know I don't deserve it. Especially lately as I have not been able to post as often as I wish. They do assign these nifty little icons that represent various things. I recently got the Fast and Friendly responses icon, which was nice. I value all of the comments here and really appreciate feedback. Some comments are stand-alone and it is obvious no response is necessary. I am usually nice until the comments are needlessly nasty. I respond in kind at times to show how truly silly it makes them look.

I was quite heartened to finally receive my anti-UN icon. I have been blasting the UN for some time now. I have worked hard for that icon and am proud to say I earned it. Thank you honor network for the link and my new spiffy icon. (P.S. I hope you nix one your lower class sponsors soon - you know which one)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Incognito said…

    Agreed. U.N. is a totally useless organization, but hopefully with Kofi's replacement things might change. Ya never know!

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If UN wasn't there, what's the alternative?... I agree it has a lot of flaws in it, but it's defintely better than nothing...

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    anonymous,

    I disagree that the UN is better than nothing. There are 3 Superpowers: U.S., Russia and China. Russia has been floundering for awhile, but don't count them out. China is on the rise and the U.S. is on the wane. Yet the world body through the UN only sees the U.S. as a threat that needs to be weakened. This is a foolish and dangerous outlook. A benevolent, powerful U.S. is the only thing that deters the malevolence of the other two.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home