The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mitt Romney Promises a Top to Bottom Audit of the Government



In this video, Mitt Romney talks about his experience in the business world and as Governor. His message is simple - the government shouldn't spend more than it receives. Mitt promises when President to do a complete audit of the government from Top to Bottom! Sounds like a great plan. I'd like to see him get in just to see the results of that audit.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Incognito said…

    Well, that's cool! I would too... though still not sure who I want.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    incognito,

    our problem is we keep wanting a Ronald Reagan. None of the candidates fit that bill. Right now I am looking at viability and that they will not harm the conservative cause.

    Rudi is viable, but will disappoint us greatly. I am not referring to abortion either. He has the George Bush '41 disappointing compromise gene in him. I can smell it from her. If he makes the nom, I will vote for him probably.

    McCain is no longer viable. And he would savage the conservative cause; which is why he is no longer viable.

    Thompson's viability is somewhat in question. I don't think he will harm the cause, but he may not do much good for it.

    That leaves Romney. He is viable and whether he succeeds in adding fiscal responsibility to D.C. or not, he will raise the dialogue on it and grease the skids for future efforts.

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    oops:

    I can smell it from her

    HERE not HER. I don't always correct my typos, but this one would scream for it.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to see you corrected your typo. Was beginning to worry about you.

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home