The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Control Freak Targets Six Year Old Cutie Pie

In a recent post I spoke about Control Freaks; how much trouble they cause me and how much they annoy me. In that post among other things I stated:
The funny part is that the desire for control usually does not center around anything really important. It usually is focused on petty details.
There is a story in the Brooklyn Paper about such a control freak. His target? A six year old girl drawing with chalk on the sidewalk near her home. The control freak called 311 to report the incident and another bureaucratic control freak at city hall sends what amounts to a "cease and desist" letter.

The girl gets the last laugh, though. As you can see she is a cutie pie and that her mother dressed her up for the photos the newspaper took. I'm hopeful the neighborhood control freak gets his share of dirty looks and / or verbal grief about this. Sheesh.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said…

    hi there..o yea what a threat to society she is..ha!..nice post:)

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    WHT,

    Welcome to LL. My experience is that the children can be such collateral damage for the control freaks. I think this girl will weather it. I have a sneaking suspicion she is going to cash in on it, so the CF may have stumbled onto doing something good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home