The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Phoenix is Rising

I will keep this short for now. Things have been less than optimal in my life for some time now. I have never forgotten the Logic Lifeline and the still remains one of my passions in life. I just have been forced to place it in a lower priority for some time now. The good news is that the phoenix is beginning to rise out of the ashes. I have been doing a lot of thinking and have some ideas to accompany my return. I am not fully ready, but thought I would give those that peek here every now and then a heads up as well as to let any concerned that know that I am alive and well. I will keep you posted on my return.

9 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger LA Sunset said…

    As we have said before in our brief electronic conversations, life must take priority over blogging (especially when there is no income generated from it).

    I look forward to the day when I can make LL a daily read again. But until then, take care of what needs to be taken care of....and this will all be here when that has been done. Life is short, you get one chance at it on this earth. How you spend that time will determine how you spend the next one.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Thanks LA. I will definitely only be back when the time is right. I have tried before prematurely and it just does not work. I feel good about this time, so I am hoping it is soon.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Joe Smoe: American Citizen said…

    Good to hear from you again Pally, I was beginning to worry that all was not well and that we may not hear from ole Spinach boy ever again, glad to hear that is not the case.

    Take care and I look forward to doing Blogging battles with you in the future.

    JOE

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Thanks Joe. I have missed bantering with you on the blog. Some things have been on hold or put to the side in my life that need my attention before I can devote time to LL but I hope that will be soon.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Malott said…

    AICS,

    Still breathing...

    Good... good...

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Yah, Malott. Breathing is a bad habit I picked up at birth and can't seem to shake it.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger SkyePuppy said…

    Breathing a sigh of relief...

    Come back when you can.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger SkyePuppy said…

    Wow, AICS! You're turning into Spam Central here. Lucky you!!!

    I see that there's a new comment, and I think it's you, but it's only the latest technological-fruit miracle cure. Bummer...

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Yes, the spam seems to be worse since I stopped posting. I guess I am letting the moss grow under my feet.

    At least I have been exercising multicultural diversity in my spam as I even get some in foreign languages.

    Well I cleaned up a few but my whole blog is infected with spam on many posts that I never cleaned up.

    I have always been reluctant to put the anti-spam feature on. I will probably give in one of these days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home