The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Monday, January 02, 2006

Logic Lifeline takes one for the team

I took one for the team today. I have resisted registering on the NY Times website for a long time. My dislike of the Times was not helped by their registration requirement. Salt in the wound. However, since I anticipate some points of interest they will be spewing out this year I figured I had better bite the bullet. I expect more of the same or worse instead of what we should see: an apology for placing US citizens in danger by revealing national security secrets. I'm not holding my breath. Anyway, every time I need to log in, I'll try to think of my friends reading here and maybe it won't be so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home