The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Powerline Blog credits Captains Quarters with Canadian conservative win

Power Line is stating that Captain Ed from Captain's Quarters blog can credibly take credit for the conservative win in Canada. I have not followed closely enough to know if this is so, but I have predicted the blogosphere will flex its muscles this year. If Captain Ed has indeed played a part in this, then hats off. Of course we all know who played the biggest part in the liberal loss: the liberals. Canada, welcome to the logical world.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish there was a way to insert an audio clip of gutbusting laughter in the comments section.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Yeah, Canadian liberals are a laughingstock aren't they?

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hoo hoo, that's rich! Stop it! You're killin' me! The Canadian liberals could only wish to inspire as much laughter as this post of yours does.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    I guess you get all giggly when your side loses.

    Not sure which part you think is funny. I think it is funny the liberals lost.

    I hope you are laughing at the prospect of blogs having an influence. Makes things much easier.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home