The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Reminder of template changes

Just a reminder I am still making changes to the template. I had been waiting on advise from the author and he was kind enough to help out. Now I know what to do and it will just take a little experimentation to get it right.

Update: Finally after some help from the template author and from an associate KK, I was able to get the changes I wanted lined up. Thanks to both. I like the template, but wanted the post section wider. I now have the affect I wanted. Back to content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home