The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Drop the word mastermind - it is going to their head

CNN is reporting on the killing of the bombing "mastermind" guilty of the recent bombings in Egypt. I am getting very tired of the continued use of this word "mastermind". This word is too lofty for such a primitive mindset. I think a better word might be bomb "monkey". We could train a monkey to do this work of constructing bombs. Why elevate these people to a position of assumed intelligence? A global use of a word of derision is more likely to discourage this type of behavior than a word of admiration.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger LA Sunset said…

    I have some words that come to mind for them, but I can't share them here. This is a family blog. ;)

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Malott said…

    Bomb monkey...

    This is the kind of priceless insight that keeps me coming back!

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    If I would hear the term "bomb monkey" in the news some time it would make my year. Ah well, we can dream.

    Maybe somehow it will spread around the blogosphere.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home