The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Political Yen/Yang posts on scientist reaction to Al Gore movie

LA Sunsett over at Political Yen/Yang beat me to post on the article showing that quite a number scientists (in the climate field, not astrophysicists like Hawkings) viewing Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth as bunk. As I am short of time and LA did a fine job, I'll just link to it. I have been posting on the religion of man-made catostrophic global warming lately and this makes a fine addition to the growing information about how much people are being duped on this subject. Please click over to LA's blog and have a read.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Jacob said…

    No offense, but I think you should give the whole "Al Gore and Global Warming are Stupid" thing to rest. If it isn't worth worrying about, then it isn't worth writing about. Just a suggestion.

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    I only write about it when it is a current topic and it continues to be that. Al Gore's film will go relatively unchallenged in the media. When they give it a rest I can give it a rest. However, I am eager to write about other topics given the time. Thanks for the feedback.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger SkyePuppy said…

    For me, Global Warming is a gift that keeps on giving.

    The alarmists can't resist the tiniest opportunity to declare Imminent Doom! And I can't resist the opportunity to tear their declarations apart.

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Jacob said…

    Al Gore is just trying to revive any lost semblances of a political career in the vain hope of running for president. Quite frankly, Jeb Bush has a better chance.

    But yeah... I see your point. It isn't a pressing issue in Australia, but I can understand your concern. From what I've gathered, the Global Warming paranoia is very reminiscent of Christians who say that the apocalypse is near. In this respect, I agree that global warming has elements of religion in them.

    Like everything, I will remain skeptical about the whole thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home