The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Completely blown away

A short time ago I created a post asking about a website called the Honor Network. I have made a number of attempts to discover who runs this blog. It could be a panel of people or it could simply be one person. In either event I was quite taken aback to see that somebody had listed the Logic Lifeline as ranked #8 for June. I have no idea what the criteria for ranking is, but was quite surprised to see my blog ranked among so many quality blogs.

Imagine my comlete shock when I took a peek and find that they have added the July rankings and have ranked the Logic Lifeline #1 American Conservative Blog. I am nearly speechless, scrounging for words to say in my reaction to this. I called my mom to see if maybe she had somehow managed to get voting rights to this site without telling me, but she did not own up to any such thing. So I am at a loss, but honored that at least one person out there took the time to evaluate the Logic Lifeline and liked what was read enough bestow this ranking. I can only assume that person or group will read this post. I just want to say thanks. I hope you add a bit to your blog explaining how these rankings occur and a little history. The secrecy of the Honor Network seems to be tight as a drum. As my thanks I am going to add a link to your site, defaulting to the American Conservative sites.

For the other readers, take a look at all the other categories. There are conservative sites from Europe, Asia, "Canuck" and "Anzac". They also have progressive rankings (defined as anti-tax Libertarians here) for these same geographical breakdowns. There are some great sites from other countries ranked there.


There have been several honors along the way for this blog. It began with Chip naming my blog the best ever. Then several others have honored me by adding a link here. Now the Honor Network Ranking. Thanks to all for your support.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Joe Smoe: American Citizen said…

    Congrats Pal!!! I take my hat off to ya for just allowing Free Speech here unlike most Right leaning BLOGs.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home