The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Friday, August 11, 2006

Welcome ReturntoWesternesse to the Logic Lifeline

When the Logic Lifeline completed the first year, I began to evaluate the direction I wanted to take for the next year. Among those ideas I decided I wanted to extend the offer for someone I know very well and respect very much to become a second contributing member to the Logic Lifeline. I have extended that offer and it has been accepted.

I introduce to the readers a new member contributor who has selected the alias ReturntoWesternesse. You have seen some of his input to this blog as a shortened version of his alias: R2W. I will let him provide what details about himself that he wishes. I will say that while we have similar ideologies, we do not think exactly the same on everything. In trusting his judgement I have given no guidelines on what or how to write posts here. Each of us is responsible to defend our posts, but will likely join the frey as opportunity and desire occurs.

This is a great time to begin as I will be departing on vacation tomorrow morning. I may not have fulltime access to the internet or opportunity to write much. R2W will keep things warm here while I am gone. So welcome ReturntoWesternesse and let the fun begin when you are ready.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger SkyePuppy said…

    You mean you actually evaluate and plan ahead? I never thought of that.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Only in my finer moments. The rest of the time I just wing it.

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome R2W

    I'll be looking for your posts.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Jacob said…

    Hey! Why can't I contribute?

    hehe

    Looking forward to reading some of your stuff, R2W!!

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Merete said…

    Yeah and I can help you contribute too! Just say the word!

    Welcome R2W, let the fighting start!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home