The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

On Vacation - Again

All,

I have one last week of vacation from 2006 to use up or I am going to lose it. The family and I are going to Florida to warm our bones before the really cold season sets in the Chicago Area. Thanks to all for reading and I hope you come back in a week to resume reading. As usual, there is a chance I will have Internet access and may add a post before then if I do. (Or maybe I can prod R2W to drop a post or two). Have a great week.

AICS

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Return to Westernesse said…

    AICS,

    I too am heading to Florida, but on business rather than pleasure, so no time to post (barely time to read.) Maybe I'll see you there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home