The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Under the Gun

Too many deadlines to do much posting. I often put this post out there and then things clear up, but I don't see that happening. In addition to my work, I have a ton to do at home as I am the bookkeeper for Olive Oyl's new business. Too bad, there are tons I would love to post on. I missed the Imus debackle, the Duke Rape conclusion and more global warming fun. Ah well, work before fun.

Feel free to rummage around and read all the interesting comments. There have been some doosey's lately. There are my links and archived posts as well. Enjoy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Ok Sybil. There comes a time where you have done all to humor a fool and that time has come. You know nothing about me and yet everything you claim about me is false. Those who know me personally and read here are laughing at you because they know how wrong you are about me.

    I gave a fair notice of my time limitations. I have spent hours that I did not have in recent weeks putting up with your ridiculous venom. Now that I have no time due to heavy deadlines as well as much other responsibilities, you are so arrogant as to call me a coward. As I have stated before, name calling is all you have got. You spew nonsense that you never have backed up with quotes/links from a clear solid source.

    Enjoy your hatred and venom elsewhere. You are no longer welcome here.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    True cowards can only provide destructive criticism while fearing to create anything because they cannot deal with being exposed to the treatment they dish out to others.

    Anyone who has no blog yet calls a blog writer a coward is the smallest of men.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home