The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Effectiveness Killing Photos

So they know the media is watching, cameras are rolling and they want their message to the public to be in the best light, right? Apparently not. The radical anti-war left always seems to send a message of lunacy and seems to beg people to latch onto the opposing view. The wild eyed woman in this picture will no doubt draw thousands to her cause. The photo also speaks volumes on what is more important on Capital Hill: security of high ranking officials or pacification of the radical left.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Jacob said…

    You know, I quite agree with your point about the apparent lunacy of these sorts of protestors. I've been to protests before but I hate being the only clean, well dressed and non-raving one amongst a sea of dreadlocks and marijuana-themed paraphernalia. I like the idea of protest, but in a civil, intelligent manner.

    I also felt sorry for Condi when I saw this. My first thought was, 'what the f*** is going on with security there?' My second thought was how I think Condi is one of the more respectable ones in the current administration.

    Boo protestors! Write a blog or something if you're pissed off.

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger SkyePuppy said…

    Jacob,

    They'd write a blog, but their raving-induced spit really messes up their keyboards.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Incognito said…

    Heh... who would you want as a friend? I think I'll take Condi.. thank you very much.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Skye,

    ..but their raving-induced spit really messes up their keyboards

    And their keys get all red and they can no longer tell what letter it is.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    incognito,

    good point. what do this woman's friends and neighbors think when they see this on the internet. "Albert! You won't believe this picture of our neighbor. How fast can we put our house on the market?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home