The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Detour in Life

Folks, I am sorry I have not been writing. My life has been on a detour for some time now and the things I need to attend to are more important than saving the world one post at a time. I have no idea when or if I will be returning to posting, but it will not likely be before fall. I wish all my blog friends the best.

AICS

6 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger SkyePuppy said…

    I hope you're able to come up for air long enough to vote in November.

    Godspeed on your detour, AICS.

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Malott said…

    Take care, Buddy! God bless you.

    You are missed.

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Incognito said…

    sheesh... how was the trip to Hawaii??

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good riddance, glad to see you go; don’t come back!

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger SkyePuppy said…

    AICS,

    I've started checking back. I know it's still summer, but the fall fashions have started hitting the stores, so...

    Don't worry about me, though. Do what you need to do. All the best!

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    anonymous, I suspect you are a friend trying to lure me back instead of the jerk you portray yourself as. Regardless, this comment played a small part in getting me back.

    Thanks if you are a friend. Kiss my @ss if you are really a jerk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home