The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Friday, January 09, 2009

AICS will remain on hiatus until PEBO becomes POTUS

I hope everybody had a great Christmas and New Years holiday. I enjoyed my trip to Japan to see my son. Unfortunately, my wife and I became sick during the trip. I was sick but functional while my wife was bedridden all but one day. We got to visit our son, but other than going to a few local establishments including "American Village", we did not really get to sink our teeth into the place like we normally do when we travel. Maybe next time.

I am going to continue on hiatus until after the Inauguration. The current events are leaving me disgusted instead of inspiring me to write. I also have a few other things to focus on at work and home and do not have the time to write at the moment. All for now.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger SkyePuppy said…

    I'm with you on the disgusted part. That's why I posted pictures of birds on cars at the mall...

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One thing to be happy about is that Bush is on his way out and won't be able to do anymore harm to the country OR further DESTROY what is left of your beloved GOP.


    Yep, it's been a long time coming but this know nothing Simpleton and his Cabal of thieves, thugs, and Liars are finally on their way out and unfortunately this nitwit is leaving the country in a worse way than he found it.

    Can you Clowns actually believe that you voted for him TWICE???

    GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    RWA, it will be interesting to see how many of GWB's policies BHO keeps in place. there are already many similarities.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Joe Smoe: American Citizen said…

    Hey Pally,
    Long time no post and HAPPY INAUGURATION DAY or

    Farewell and don’t let the door hit you in the a$$

    or

    The TEXAS IDIOT returns to his village!

    Finally, the idiot has left the Building. Admit it pally, this YAHOO ruined the country and your conservative party. The few of your GOP PALS that are still left in the Congress had better play ball, legislate for the good of the country and stop the Partisan BS or ,hard to believe, it will be worse for the GOP in 2010.

    GO President Obama...Later Evil BushCo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home