The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thank God for the release of Jill Carroll

Like many other Americans (and people in other countries as well) I often pray for those taken hostage in Iraq. When I saw the videos of Jill Carroll after she was taken, I was quite burdened for her. It is very tough to see a woman in that situation, especially one so young (28) with a full life ahead of her.

It was fantastic this morning to read that she was released. I was hoping the hostage takers would realize that world opinion would take a hostile view toward killing a woman. Perhaps that is the reason for her release. I think, though, the main reason is the prayers of those concerned were answered. That makes my day.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AICS,

    It has been awhile since I've had time to stop by and leave a comment. I can see, however, that you are still up to your usually fine work - you've got a great blog here.

    I would just second your thoughts with regard to the release of Jill Carroll. It truly is an answer to prayers.

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Amused Observer: Thanks for your kind comments and for stopping by to read.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home