The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wading Back Into the Water

My thanks to everybody for being understanding during my absence. The last year has been difficult for me and in many ways will never be the same. In some areas that is good. I want better than things were and have gained partial success in that area.

Coming back to this blog will represent much to me. Those who know me, know I am not a quitter. "There will be no white flag above my door". However, I previously put too much into blogging and need to keep things in balance. I do not plan daily posts at this time. At most it will be weekly substantive posts. My best opportunity is Saturday morning. So that is my goal for now. Maybe I'll have a few potshots during the week.

I don't know how much my trials will affect my writing. I think it fair to note that while I am still as conservative as always and my faith as strong as ever, inwardly my mindset is now detached in loyalty from any political or religious organization. Sorry, but they have let me down too much to the point of being harmful. I am backing away to a safe distance. Perhaps that makes sense to some. If not, that is all I plan to say on the matter for now.

Hope some of my former readers come back.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger SkyePuppy said…

    It's great to have you back in whatever capacity you're ready to give us. Virtual lives aren't as important as real ones, even though your virtual friends miss you when you're away.

    God bless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home