The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gran Torino Review

Yes, I know it has been out a few weeks. My wife and I finally went out last night and saw Gran Torino starring Clint Eastwood. Sometimes when seeing previews of a movie you just feel it in your bones that it will be good. Such was the case with Gran Torino, and I was eager to see it. Our schedule just would not allow it until last night. I must say the movie by far exceeded my expectations. While there are many movies that are good, but have moments that are so-so as the next climax is built; every moment of Gran Torino was enjoyable. Clint Eastwood was absolutely fantastic! There was a small bonus during the roll of the credits at the end, too that I won't give away. If you have not seen it yet, I highly recommend it. It was the best movie I have seen in months. Ok, the recent dry spell in quality doesn't make that statement stand out like I would wish. The bottom line is that this is a must see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home