The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Quick Note: Jon Huntsman a Setup?

I have not had time for long drawn out write-ups, so I am introducing the Quick Note to point out some quick observations.

I am noticing that Obama has tapped GOP Jon Huntsman to be Ambassador to China. When I read this, it jumped out immediately that this is a setup to make a Republican the fall guy for when relations with China go south. With China being the biggest underwriter of our debt and being on record they are wary of absorbing more; the huge Porkulus Stimulus package and insane budget deficit will be a recipe for disaster when it comes to China. I expect a resignation before 2012.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home