The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Thursday, January 12, 2006

No major blogging tonight as it is Chip's birthday

Tonight we celebrated my youngest son's 16th birthday. This is the one that runs Chip of Logic blog. Yes, the one that only has a couple of posts and fizzled out for the time being. Chip tells me he will hopefully soon start posting again. Anyway, we celebrated his birthday at Benihana's tonight and had a great time. It is now too late to accomplish much. Happy Birthday Chip!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger LA Sunset said…

    Hope he had a good one. I love Benihana, so I know it had to be decent.

    My youngest is a senior and heading off to college next year. Not far from here, mind you. But it's just the fact that they grow up so fast.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    I think he had a great birthday and enjoyed going to Benihana. He was there a few years back.

    He had to use his passport yesterday for proof of age and we were looking at it. It was only 5 years ago, but he is so young looking in it. Yes, time is going by quickly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home