The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Political Yen/Yang wants to know what the UN plans to do about Iran

LA Sunsett over at the Political Yen/Yang blog has a post about the Iran nuclear situation. He wants to know what the UN, China and the EU are going to do about it. I say it is time for the rest of the world to carry their weight. I don't think LA is holding his breath. Check it out.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger LA Sunset said…

    Thanks for the plug.

    And no, I won't hold my breath. Unless there has been some kind of miraculous change of philosophy in the UN, there will not be a whole lot done about this, except a strongly worded condemnation.

    One more empty threat from the UN is not enough to get Iran's attention.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    I think Condi is doing the right thing by asking the UN to step up and handle this. For the savvy ones, this is code for "the United Nations is worthless and I am underlining that fact".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home