The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Friday, June 16, 2006

Who is the Honor Network?

I have stumbled across a website that seems to think something of the Logic Lifeline. It is called the Honor Network. It lists top ranking conservative and liberal blogs around the world. Now I would like to think I have a blog that interests a few people who appreciate what I write or enjoy challenging what I write. By no means, however, do I understand that 1) I made their top ranking list and 2) That I made #8 on their list. There is great company on this list with Michelle Malkin, Captains Quarters, Little Green Footballs and others. I saw this site a few months back and I was something like #13. So I am moving up.

What gives? Do I have some secret admirer who has a vote? I can't find any information on who creates this site or who makes decisions. For all I know it is looking at a cookie on my computer and gets my blog name from there. Well I checked out a computer that never visited my blog and it still shows up.

If anyone can shed light on this site and my ranking I would appreciate it.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Logic Lifeline,
    The Honor Network ranks conservative, libertarian and traditional progressives(late 1800 sytle)sites. These traditional Progressives can go by many names including Red Tories in Canada, Whig liberals in Australia, Blue Dog Democrats etc. We don't rank modern liberals for it is more of a faith, as some have pointed out, than having any politcal positions.

    How we rank sites is a bit of a trade secret, but would roughly go along with our motto: 1st-Truth, 2nd-Honor, 3rd-Loyalty. Since Truth is so heavily under debate we try to adhere to those truths that connect with honor and when in doubt with those connected to loyalty.

    Underlining these ideas would be our men's & father's rights base.

    If you know of anyone interested in honor, men's & father's rights, (above that of political parties), we could help promote them as we will be seriously adding & promoting site writers worldwide in the fall.

    We also have a think tank run over the Internet and all of the above have reps from every major English speaking country (including US, CAN, OZ, NZ, EU).

    I hope this answers some of your questions and please send any further questions to oct1st2005@yahoo.com

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Anonymous,

    Thanks so much for clarifying what you can. I thought your site was cool before I moved up in the rankings.

    I wish your initiative well.

    AICS

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can anyone recommend the best Script Deployment tool for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote environment manager
    ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home