The Logic Lifeline

A logical approach to sorting out world events. Where logic, opinion and speculation are combined to produce a reasoned, but entertaining reading experience. The unofficial hometown conservative blog of Woodridge, Il

Monday, August 25, 2008

Obama the Gaffe Machine

I wasn't posting during the flurry of Obama's gaffes, but had such a fun time reading about them. Here is a list by Michelle Obama from a few months back when the steam finally began being wiped from the window so we could get a good look at this guy.

Since the gaffes keep rolling in, it is hard to find them all in a real-time single list. The next best thing is an Obama Gaffe Blog. The author John Galt blends in more than the gaffes, but within all that commentary are the gaffes. Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did.

Some are dubbing Obama the Black Dan Quayle. Sorry, but Obama makes Dan Quayle look good. They can dub the Democrat Convention as the Turd Polishing Convention.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger SkyePuppy said…

    "The Turd Polishing Convention."

    Perfect!

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger LA Sunset said…

    You are all confusing me. I have always been led to believe that you CAN'T polish a turd.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Tsofah said…

    AICS -

    Can I put you on my blogroll? I love your site!

    Thanks, Malott and Skyepuppy, for sharing the link!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said…

    Skyepuppy / LA,

    Well they have been polishing away, but I think LA is right that it is impossible.

    Tsofa,

    Absolutely. I would be honored.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home